Ten Cohen, Weiss and Simon LLP attorneys have been selected as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2022. Recognized as leaders in their fields, the firm congratulates the following attorneys who have been honored:
- Jonathan M. Cerrito, Employee Benefits
- Susan Davis, Employment & Labor (Chair of Management Committee)
- Peter D. DeChiara, Employment & Labor
- Evan Hudson-Plush, Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation
- Hanan B. Kolko, Employment & Labor, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Civil Litigation
- Jani K. Rachelson, Employee Benefits
- Richard M. Seltzer, Bankruptcy, Employment & Labor, Employee Benefits
- Bruce H. Simon, Employment & Labor, Entertainment & Sports
and Rising Stars:
- Marie B. Hahn, Employment & Labor
- Olivia R. Singer, Employment & Labor
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, with selection based upon independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The firm congratulates these attorneys and thanks them for their service to working people nation-wide.